What’s on our list? These cookbooks! Can you ever have too many cookbooks? We love discovering new recipes in these six cookbooks, and prefer them old school, as in hardback (or paperback) on our kitchen counter.
clockwise from top left:
1. Vegan Bowl Attack! by Jackie Sobon — You can savor over 100 one-dish meals packed with plant-based power from Bountiful Breakfast Bowls, Lil’ Snack Bowls, Satisfying Soup and Salad Bowls, Enticing Entrée Bowls, to Damn Good Dessert Bowls. Straight up recipes without any fuss, you’ll find lots of inspiration for your everyday.
2. The Forest Feast Gatherings by Erin Gleeson — New York Times bestselling author of The Forest Feast presents an artfully illustrated cookbook with 100 brand-new simple vegetarian recipes designed for relaxed entertaining at home. You’ll enjoy beautifully designed menus for specific occasions and seasons: a spring feast, a summer dinner party, a wine & cheese get together, a vegan and gluten-free gathering, party buffets, holiday cocktails, and more.
3. Oh She Glows Everyday by Angela Liddon — This cookbook is filled with delicious and wholesome plant-based recipes, entirely family-friendly and convenient for on-the-go lifestyles. All plant-based recipes—including a mix of “everyday” and holiday or special occasion options.
4. Nutrition Stripped by McKel Hill, MS, RDN — Based on McKel’s healthy living website, this cookbook is a goldmine for whole food, plant-based recipes that will inspire you to enjoy healthy cooking and eating. Smoothies, salads, soups, sauces, noodles— you name it, there’s a nourishing recipe to be made. She also explains the nutrition you’ll find in the whole foods and does so while whetting your appetite for something delicious.
5. Kale & Caramel by Lily Diamond — This beautifully photographed and well-written cookbook provides 80 recipes for delicious vegan and vegetarian dishes featuring herbs and flowers, as well as luxurious do-it-yourself beauty products. Lily Diamond believes that herbs and flowers have the power to nourish inside and out. Each chapter celebrates an aromatic herb or flower, including basil, cilantro, fennel, mint, oregano, rosemary, sage, thyme, lavender, jasmine, rose, and orange blossom.
6. Hippie Lane, The Cookbook by Taline Gabrielian — Passionate about food and family, Taline uses whole, organic ingredients to make delicious recipes. You can find nutritious recipes for breakfasts, lunches, dinners, snacks, power salads, tangy dressings, Buddha bowls, “nourish bowls” and sweet treats, all plant-based, vegan, and gluten-free.